2012-06-23

Creepers



a big part of my all-time wishlist are creepers. I've wanted a pair as long as i can remember (slightly exaggerated) as well as a pair of docs (they deserve their own post!)but never got the change to really buy them.
a reason is, it may sound stupid and i normally don't think like this, that i really don't know whether they might be too "grungy" for me. sure, you can combine them with something more girly and there are different colours besides black but i fear that other's looks might make me insecure...
i think I'll have to move to London, then this problem would be solved. ;)

aside from this and the rather expensive price i have to say that creepers are simply amazing and sooner or later I'll own a pair :)


P.S.: do you see the pastel- lavender ones? they have the perfect colour... I think i've fallen in love <3

20 comments:

  1. THANKS FOR FOLLOWING IN FASHIOLISTA!!!!I HAVE SEEM YOU BLOG AND I LOVE YOUR STYLE!!!FOLLOW YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh they are not too grungy! Besides that, who the hell cares what other people think of your shoes? My best friend hates my creepers, but she kinda starting to exept them right now because I won't stop wearing them haha :D I think you should just buy a pair with a lovely color! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just bought a pair of creepers and they are the best purchase i've made in along time! just go for it, you won't regret it! lovely blog :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love the pastel lavender ones. Though, I havent been game enough to buy a pair of creepers, I'm really interested in the style now :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. NIce!!!! :)

    http://sakfashion.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creepers are a tad grungey for me too, but I do love flatforms! And I also NEED a pair of DMs! Totally love them x

    http://just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these shoes ! (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the black one,the first one from right :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. die mit den nieten sind ja cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the idea of creepers but I'm pretty sure they just wouldn't suit me at all! Those pale blue ones are so nice (on someone else haha).

    ReplyDelete
  11. Die weinroten sehen am besten aus,find ich :)

    vielleicht hast du ja lust mal bei mir vorbeizuschauen? würde mich wahnsinnig freuen <3

    liebst,
    Carolyn

    http://carolyn-mary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool blog girl, let's follow each other! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love every single pair, especially the mint ones!xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm in love with creepers, sadly, they're crazy expensive in Denmark... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm in love with creepers, sadly, they're crazy expensive in Denmark... >.>

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm fall in love of creppers one year ago... Today I have 3 pairs of creepers and I wear it all time...

    ReplyDelete