2012-06-17

My necklaces

antlers necklace - pieces / peace + stone necklace - gift / elephant necklace - bijou brigitte / dreamcatcher - H&M / pearls - SIX /  random black pendant - H&M / random pendant - gift / owl necklace - Forever 21 / birdcage - New Yorker / pearls - ? / statement necklace - H&M


good evening!
i didn't have the time to post anything the last two days because I did the heptathlon. on the whole it was alright but the results weren't the best due to the downfall. I'm definitely glad it's over now :D

the photos show my necklaces, which i am very proud of. my favourite piece is the one with the antlers, i could wear it every day and to every outfit- it matches nearly everything!
although i guess it's a rather big collection, it isn't complete yet and will be extended in the future (for example by a crystal necklace like this one here or a claw necklace
have a nice week!
xxx

15 comments:

  1. pretty!


    p.s. I'm having a giveaway to SheInside if you'd like to check it out!
    devorelebeaumonstre.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some gorgeous necklaces, I love the elephant one!xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful necklaces :)


    xoxo
    Ina :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely collection of necklaces! i love the antler one! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. whoooza, u've lovely necklaces! the dreamcatcher and this antlers necklace are my favies :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey!

    I really love your blog, I think it has potential ^_^

    These necklaces are so cool, I'm a crazy person for necklaces but then I started getting more expensive ones like my vivienne westwood ones are mainly worn now haha!

    eg.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wauw! I have a serious thing for long-chain necklaces and these are all really cool :-)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love/want them all!! Amazing.

    ox from NYC!
    davie+erica

    LPFashionPhilosophy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely necklaces and a lovely blog!

    http://riley-ellise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. this jewellery is soooo cute! i love your blog! and of course follow :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely jewelry & great blog! Followed!

    I'd love it if you could check mine out?xo

    http://sophies--style.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. brilliant jewellery, all so unique! :)

    www.janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete