2012-06-13

Summer Sale at Urban Outfitters

Today is the start of the "Urban Outfitters" summer sale! too bad i don't have a store near me and no money to buy all the lovely pieces I'm lusting for at the moment. I really hope they have a few of them in store when i get to london beause then I'll have enough money to afford some items (after 3 weeks of hard holiday job...)
Here are my favourites:

Evil Twin Sheer Top (50€ 85€)

Sparkle & Fade lace back Top (19€ 46€)

Deena & Ozzy Wedges (50€ 89€)

Vintage Re-Made lilac shorts (19€ 46€)

Necklace with triangles (25€ 53€)

Spike Bracelet (11€ 24€)

Double Shield Ring (10€ 21€)











































































































































































































































The second top with the shorts and triangle necklace would look amazing together! :)
xxx

8 comments:

  1. I know I got a mail from Urban outfitters this morning! I wanna go so bad, but unfortunatelly the shop is quite far away from where I live. hm.

    btw I have a give away at the moment with a pair of studded shorts and a black clutch. You can join it here if you'd like: http://helene-feeling-fabulous.blogspot.dk/2012/06/its-give-away-time.html

    xxHelene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items. Unfortunately we don't have a Urban Outfitter's shop in my town :(

    Visit my blog and become a follower if you want
    minelakahrimanovic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh nice stuff! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this clothes are awesome!!;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute selection!
    Kisses
    http://www.lookladymode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the Deena & Ozzy Wedges and the Spiked bracelet! :)

    ReplyDelete