2012-08-26

England + Scotland purchases

As I promised in my previous post, here is what I bought in England when I was on vacation. There were many opportunities to find something as I visited quite a few big cities such as London (of course), Glasgow, Edinburgh, Manchester and some smaller ones. My new pieces:

golden knuckle ring - Topshop / flames ring - Topshop /  celtic triniry knot earrings - Scotland / hamsa  hand necklace - Accessorize

bordeaux shorts - Primark

Bordeaux Lace Top - Primark

Horse Top - Topshop
Lace Back Top (front) - Urban Outfitters
Lace Back Top (back) 


I didn't buy as much as I thought I would but I'm very happy with what I found (and I still have money left). In some shops I wasn't able to decide on anything because everything looked so amazing and I was like totally overwhelmed :D Weird problems, I know...

xxx

20 comments:

  1. such lovely finds! the urban outfitters top is gorgeous :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely purchases. I love the Topshop and UO tops :) Glasgow and Edinburgh are not in England though! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some great bits! I know what you mean about being 'overwhelmed', sometimes there's just too many nice things and you can't take it all in! Then I get home and think "WHY didn't I buy that?!" haha. I'm going to Edinburgh on Wednesday for a couple of nights, I'm quite excited as I've never been before! x

    http://just-a-thought-natalie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice lace top! wow amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the jewellery and the seahorse top!
    hope you had fun in england! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your purchases! Hope you had fun in England!!

    With love, Cindy
    www.yourstrulycindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wirklich super tolle sachen! ich <3 Spitze :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the knuckle ring and the black lace top- so pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the hamsa hand necklace! I really want to go down to Accessorize and get one now! <3

    Ellen xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love everything you bought! Love shopping on vacation :) I'm getting ready to go to Italy and I cannot WAIT for the shopping :)

    -Ellie
    www.citybrewed.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. der goldene Ring ist irgendwie cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it :) Primark is the best! I can't get enough of their stuff

    ngofficial.blogspot.co.uk

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello I created a brand new blog. You followed my old one and it would be great if you can follow this one. I'm follow ALL of my followers back so please check out my blog and stayed tuned. Thank you so much. I have such great plans for this blog.

    Azania.
    thecostalita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. the Bordeaux Lace Top is awesome. :)

    <3 aludee
    http://my-cup-oftea.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete