2013-06-19

eFoxcity

Today I want to introduce you to the online shop eFoxcity.
Some of you probably already know eFoxcity.com, it's an online fashion clothing wholesaler and offers 
cheap prom dressevening formal dresseswedding dresses under 100$ and many more. Just browse through their site and you'll find some amazing pieces! The products should have a good quality at low-budget, so perfect for students (like me) which are rather short on money. 

You can find wedding & event dresses, winter jackets and coats for women, party dresses, T-shirts, blouses, skirts, jewellery, etc.!
The shop has really nice clothes and jewellery, and I'm really looking forward to working with the team eFoxcity!
Here are some of my favourite items including blouses and jewellery:




Claw Bracelet / Spike Tassel Ring


Striped Denim Blouse / Studded Chiffon Blouse

18 comments:

  1. OooOo I will definitely have to check this website out! Love the jewelry and those button ups are so unique!

    xo, Delightful Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was contacted by them and you#'ve just reminded me i need to do this post! Love some of their pieces! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adore that studded blouse - never heard of this brand before, going to have a little look at it.

    Adore your blog header!

    Thanks for sending over your link in the #fblchat

    Ambi xx

    Bombay Rose - www.bombayrose.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything looks amazing, can't believe how cheap it all is!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. looove the denim blouse! the jewellery is so cute too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. the shirts up there are pretty cute! love them!!

    check out my new post featuring SUCK IS FREE label launch in Sydney! :)
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice blog dear! maybe we can follow each other if you want? :)

    http://choccopost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. great shirts- want to follow eachother?xx
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooo I do love the striped denim blouse!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    High Street Fashion & Celebrity Style
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Definitely checking that shop out! Thanks!

    Hey I'm following your blog now because I love it,
    so check out mine some time? xx
    www.bloomingflame.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really really love the ring xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like they striped shirt! Loved your blog and will come back for sure!

    Oh, I just started following you on Bloglovin and GFC by the way! Hope you come by my blog! Would love to know what you think about it, and maybe follow me back if you like it?

    These are my links hun <3:
    Instant Milk link
    Facebook page link
    Bloglovin link

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much!
    Love the denim blouse :)

    ReplyDelete