2013-09-13

Good Times Bad Times

Mesh Top - Vintage / Acid Wash Jeans - Primark / Spike Necklace - Primark / Claw Cuff* - eFoxcity / Flatform Sneakers - Vagabond / Ring - SIX / Watch - Casio



Howdy!
Finally another outfit post as I finally managed to take some decent photos. I'm wearing my new Vagabond Flatform Sneakers I've finally bought after I had lusted for them for such a long time! A great alternative to creepers and they're unbelievable comfortable :)
I'm also wearing my amazing new Claw Cuff from eFoxcity which is great for "grunging up" casual outfits. You should definitely take a look at their website as they have a wide range of drop ship clothingwedding dresses under $100 and womens fashion wholesale!

15 comments:

  1. Oh, danke für dein liebes Kommentar. ♥♥ Aber ich bin nie perfekt, das kann eigentlich kein Mensch sein. Auf meinen Fotos versuche ich nur, das beste aus mir rauszuholen und freue mich, wenn meine Leser das so positiv empfangen. :)

    Das Outfit finde ich super toll aufeinander abgestimmt, Kompliment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bracelet! You look gorgeous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. dankeschön ! :) ich lieb das auch so sehr.
    aber dein outfit ist erstmal schön <3
    xo fia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog, check mine out and subscribe if you like :) www.beverlynews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Vagabond's, Vagabond know how to do chunky soles for sure. You look fab.
    It'd be great if you could check my blog out at www.mayflovver.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  6. dankeschön :)
    sehr schönes outfit, gefällt mir gut! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your style!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your style is cute! I just checked out your blog and love your long hair and skinny legs. You are a unique fashion blogger. Everything seems accomplishable for your readers. I love that. Thanks for sharing. I am now following!


    Raven Rosie.
    www.ravenrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely outfit!
    Michelle xo - @shelleymagpie
    shelleymagpie.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab jeans and loving your bracelet, such a unique piece. Great blog, following :)

    Ellie xo
    design blog | beauty & style

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice look <3
    Would You like to follow each other?
    kisses :*

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely outfit and really cool bracelet <3

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice look,like the jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post! love your blog

    www.fashion-form.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just found your blog and I'm going to follow it! I really like your style :)

    http://passionblogi.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete