2013-11-10

No One's There

Dress - Taba  Rome / Denim Jacket - Vintage / Spike Necklace - H&M / Platform Sneakers - Vagabond / Ring - Topshop / Watch - Casio








I'm back with a new outfit post!
I bought this dress when I was in Rome this summer and I immediately fell in love, the collar and dotted pattern is just so lovely! I've been wearing my Vagabond creepers nearly every day since I bought them because they complete every outfit and are absolutely comfortable, I also plan on buying the Vagabond "Grace" boots.
School is taking over my life at the moment because I'll be taking my A-Levels in a few weeks. Lots of exams, reports and homework included... I really hope I'm able to find some time in between to write some posts :)

xxx

17 comments:

  1. Love this dress xx

    www.stylesamples.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit! I've just followed you on lookbook! xx

    velvet ghost| fashion blog ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit I love polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the teaming of the vintage denim with a pretty dress, great look x

    www.mayflovver.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, I love the dress! Your ring is amazing too xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that little dress!

    daniellelucyy.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors! Nice shoots

    Best,
    Katty

    http://fb.com/WorldsFashion
    pls like my page :x

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty! I love polka dots♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look so lovely! the dress is gorgeous

    http://britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adore that dress x
    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The dress looks lovely!

    Justsoapril.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this looks soooo lovely! You look great! :)

    xx, rebecca
    awayinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice blog, it's really cute and I love your outfit posts!
    Check out my blog, and if you decide to follow me leave a comment so i can fb :)

    SNJ

    www.thecrocusflowers.com

    ReplyDelete