2014-06-27

Instaweek VI

1) Zara Crop Top
2) Yesterday's Lunch
3) Floral Bun Holder
4) An eye drawing I did
5) New sheer dress I'm totally in love with
6) My floral Docs
7) OOTD
8) Urban Outfitters fitting room selfie

I'm currently having such an amazing time as an Au Pair in England. Living in High Wycombe, it is very easy for me to travel to London or go shopping- what else could a girl wish for? 
The family is very nice as well and after nearly one month here I can honestly say that it's the best time of my life so far. Being here all by myself I can practise being independent and improve my self confidence (which is  rather lacking, I'm afraid).
I hope you are all doing as well as me! 
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Amazing outfits! Have fun in London as au pair, it sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style, and also your drawing is incredible! I'm glad you're enjoying au-pairing, I work as a nanny too and it's much better than working in retail which I used to do! xx

    ☾ Liquorice Pearls ☾

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you get the floral bun holder from, it's really pretty :3
    The Urban Obsessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those DM's are AMAZING! So pleased being an au-pair is boosting your confidence and that you're enjoying the experience, High Wycombe is a lovely place and I'm really jealous of how close you are to London!

    Em x

    What Emma Wears // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck with the new job and the new city, how exciting!

    Claire x | claireizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like such a good experience! I really want to live in London, the only problem is the expense. Love your blog!x

    sophiespaldin.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your new adventure! it sounds so exciting, a life in London!

    http://thepeachdrinkingtea.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. You fit girl !

    xx

    http://caetera-moda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete