2015-12-14

YOINS Wishlist

1) Tartan Coat
2) Burgundy Site Split Top
3) Lace Up Blouse
4) Crisscross Dress
5) Sheer Bell Sleeve Blouse
6) Button Up A-Line Skirt

Hey there!  I'm so glad I got to do this wishlist for www.yoins.com, I love every single piece of it (and as always you can see that black clothes  are my all-time favourites)
Here are some of my key pieces for the colder weather that is rapidly upon us, I will definitely get my hands on a few of them! Check out 
YOINS and get to shopping! Their pieces are amazing and their prices are pretty hard to beat.
So check out my top picks from their site & feel free to drop a comment telling me what your favorite pieces are. Happy shopping!

                                                                                                          ♥

3 comments:

  1. Amazing wishlist! I love everything and your blog is really cute <3

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool blog! I like it a lot.


    here are my links and if you like to follow just follow and leave me your links aswell and I'll
    follow back!

    myBlog |



    Bloglovin | Instagram @suvarna_gold | LookBook | Facebook |


    Style up your Blog |
    Advertise your Blog |
    Stay Gold

    ReplyDelete